1. Ensure that you are using the correct login information.
- Choose “Forgot Your Password?” and enter your email address.
- If your email address is in our system, a Running Room email greeting containing your login information will be sent to the email address you provided.
- If the email address you provided is not in our database you will be informed.
Note: If you know you have an existing account but is given the email not found message, your account may be associated with a different email address. Please enter try the other email address before informing the System Administrator.
2. Delete Cookies:
Some computers recall old logon attempts and maintain them in memory. In a case such as this you must eliminate what is called a 'cookie' on your personal computer. Assuming you are using Internet Explorer (IE) follow these steps.
- Tool Bar 'Tools' - click on 'Internet Options'
- Go to the 'General tab' and click 'delete cookies' on the temporary Internet files area.
- This may vary from version to version but it is through Internet Options that you delete cookies.
3. If you still cannot access contact support and we will look further into your issue.
Note: For efficient and accurate response to customer requests, please ensure to provide a detailed explanation of your issue, full name, email address, phone number, address, clinic involved and location, and registration method. If you registered online, please provide MiraPay Id.