There are several reasons this is occurring.
1. A clinic has not been selected from the “Select a clinic” drop-down menu.
- Login to your account.
- Located on under the top navigation is a drop-down menu called “Select a clinic”
- If your account has been correctly associated to the registered a clinic choice should appear.
- Choose clinic.
2. The clinic instructor has not entered you in the members listings.
If you registered instore: Contact the Running Room location that you registered at and request to have your name entered into the clinic. Proof of registration will be required for successful entry.
If you registered online: Contact support. Please provide your full name, address, phone number, email address, clinic type and location, MiraPay Id, and details of issue.
3. You may have been entered into the clinic member’s listings with a different or incorrect email address or name.
The only way that you will know if you have been entered in the system incorrectly is through your clinic instructor.
Please have your clinic instructor contact our Clinics Admin and have them request to have your accounts merged.
Or contact clinic admin to have your accounts merged.
Note: For efficient and accurate response to customer requests, please ensure to provide a detailed explanation of your issue, full name, email address, phone number, address, clinic involved and location, and registration method. If you registered online, please provide MiraPay Id.