In order to set up online donations I will require the following information. Please note all of the information must be provided in order to complete set-up. We are not able to set up fundraising for events unless the charity is officially registered in Canada or the US.
- Official Charity Name
- Charity Logo (please send as jpeg)
- Charity Registration Number
- Email address for the individual to receive Charity Director Access (Multiple individuals can receive Charity Director Access, each individual must have or sign-up for a Running Room Account)
- Charity Mailing Address
- A brief description of your charity
- Email address for Charity contact (to receive donation/receipt notifications)
- Would you like Official or Temporary Tax Receipts issued by the Running Room?
- Temporary Tax Receipts: Confirms that the donation was successful and informs the donor that an Official Tax Receipt will be issued by your charity at a later date. Please note: The donor MUST be issued an Official Tax Receipt for the full amount of the donation which includes the 5% processing fee.
If you are choosing Temporary Tax Receipts, please complete the following:
I, (insert name), understand that the donor must be issued an Official Tax Receipt for the full amount of the donation, including the 5% processing fee.
- Official Tax Receipts: Completed by Running Room on behalf of the charity. The following information is required to set-up Official Tax Receipts.
- The full name and position of an individual with signing authority at the charity.
- A PDF signature of the above individual.
A block of receipt numbers for the Official Tax Receipts. (e.g. 1-1000). Please note: The Tax Receipts numbers cannot be altered once they are entered. We suggest a minimum of 500 per site.